Thursday, March 10, 2005

A quick visit with my baby cousin




Had dinner with my cousins last night and their 13-month-old son. While he enjoyed the duck stuffed animal my mom got him for Easter (he even successfully said "duck") he was completely fascinated by the colorful Sesame Street bag it came in.

Then later in the evening I took out my WhiBal white balance cards to take a reading of the color of the light in the living room and he was so interested in them I just hung them around his neck and let him play with them. He couldn't seem to decide if he was more interested in the white-gray-black cards or the neck strap attached to them.

At one point he started getting tired and kind of stumbled over to me and hugged me with his head on my shoulder. I think I was more a comfy leaning post than the recipient of a heartfelt hug, but I was happy all the same.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!

Tue Jul 19, 10:57:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home