Monday, January 03, 2005

Back in LA; Holiday Photos In Progress

I was welcomed back to LA by being seated on the plane next to a somewhat vapid model-in-training. Quite apropos. Her attractiveness couldn't overcome my complete lack of interest in talking to her.

On a more positive note, I've already posted a number of photos from my trip. The first gallery consists of family pics and will mostly be of the new babies in the family.

The second gallery has shots of my friends and I (or their Christmas presents, in this case). I never used to put much effort into getting pictures of myself with my friends, but now that I realize I have almost no pictures with my friends, I thought I ought to give it a try.

The final gallery is a handful of shots I took while touring downtown Chicago with Stephanie. She had come in for a quick visit from Ann Arbor while en route to St. Louis. I borrowed Dawn's Canon S400 pocket digital camera for these pics and it did a pretty good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home