Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My photo in print and on newsstands... hardly anywhere

The August issue of Volleyball Magazine features one of the photos from my shoot with a pro volleyball player.

Unfortunately I found it a bit difficult to find a copy of the magazine - my nearby newsstands and bookstores in Santa Monica didn't carry it. I was about to trek down to Manhattan Beach, just to hit the Barnes and Noble there (presumably they cater their selection to their surroundings). But I managed to find a copy (the last copy - the only copy?) at the Barnes and Noble near Westwood. Of course. Go further from the beach to find a magazine covering beach volleyball. Whatever.

The photo isn't very large, but it's there on the last page and the photo credit is actually correct (my previous print by-line in the Oregon State Daily Barometer was quite a disappointment).

So go run out and take a look. If you can find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home